Green Tea aids with your body weight loss. It burns fat and boosts your metabolism rate naturally. It can help you burn up to seventy calories in just one day. That translates to seven pounds in one year. It increases the metabolism. The polyphenol found in works to intensify levels of fat oxidation and the rate at which your body turns food into calories.Prevents fatness by stopping the movement of glucose in fat cells.
Here are 12 Benefits of Green Tea you must read :

How to Get a Six Pack - 3 Easy Tips


How to get a six pack
A lot of people want to get a six pack and have shredded abs and a lean core but often do the wrong things without even knowing it. In this article I'll share what I have learned are the best way to get great abs that many people may not know.
1. Have a Clean Diet
- A lot of people think they can just do a bunch of abdominal workouts and then once they leave just eat whatever they please and expect to see great abs. To get great abs you have to have a clean diet because no matter how strong your core is if there is a layer of fat over them you will never see them. You have to make the switch from eating fatty, sugary foods to eating healthy with lean meats fruits and vegetables in order to get a six pack. There is a saying that abs are made in the kitchen and this is completely true, you need to have a clean diet to get a six pack.
2.Don't Over Train Your Abs
- This is the most common mistake I see people make. I hear people say "I gotta do abs everyday so I can get a six pack" I used to think that way too. Whenever I saw a person with a six pack I would think, man they must hit there ab workouts pretty hard everyday, but you don't want to over train your abs. Now I don't mean just dog all of your ab workouts, what I mean is to limit you ab workouts to 2-3 times a week. Always keep the intensity in your workouts at the highest level possible; just don't do ab workouts every single day.
3. Engage your core with every move
- You're also going to want to engage your core in every move that you do with your workouts. Even if you're just doing a bicep curl or a shoulder press you have to bend your knees and tighten your core. What I mean by core is your upper thighs, abdominal and all stomach muscles, and back muscles. This way you will be strengthening your core inadvertently while you do other workouts.
There you have it my top 3 ways to get a six pack, eat a clean diet, don't over train your abs, and engage your core in all moves. If you do these 3 things I know with time and determination you will get that six pack you have always wanted.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire